1. General installation and acceptance of shelves, to ensure quality and safety, to promote technological progress, improve economic efficiency, and develop this Code.
2. Shelf installation should be carried out according to the drawings. If there is any inconsistency in the site or design during construction, it should be submitted in time, and the construction can be carried out after approval of the change.
3. The various measuring and testing instruments, instruments, instruments and equipment used in the installation of the shelves shall comply with the provisions of the current national metrological regulations, and the accuracy level shall not be lower than the accuracy level required by the installation.
4. The concealed works before the installation of the shelves should be inspected before the project is concealed.
5. Self-test should be carried out during shelf installation.
6. The installation of the shelf shall be in accordance with the current national and industrial standards and regulations, in addition to the implementation of this specification.